Big Brand System Color Clinic
This webinar already happened: sign up below to get immediate access to the replay!
Get the webinar link:
Why does color matter? Studies have shown that:
- Color increases attention span and recall by 82%. That means your readers will pay attention, and remember what they’ve read if you use color right.
- Information can be located 70% faster if it’s in color. When you use color to highlight information, your readers’ eyes go straight to it.
- Color can improve brand recognition by up to 80%. When your prospects recognize your brand, all the goodwill you’ve built up helps to make sales.
Don’t let bad color hold back your business
Join me for a free Big Brand System Color Clinic. In this fast-paced presentation, you’ll discover:
- How to pick colors for your business that will speak directly to your ideal customer
- The best color combinations: I’ll show you where to find them on any standard color wheel
- Color scheme ideas you can put to use instantly in your marketing materials
About Brown Bag Webinars
Webinars are a great way to learn, but …
… most webinars take too long. Who has an hour or an hour and a half to sit through a dull presentation in order to learn a few helpful nuggets?
Brown Bag Webinars cut out the fluff and go straight to information that will help you grow your business.
Every month, you’ll get valuable tips, techniques and insights in a fast-paced 30-minute format. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions at the end, too. So pull up a chair, grab your lunch or a snack, and let’s grow your business today!
Brown Bag Webinar Details
DATE: The second Wednesday of every month
TIME: 1:00 pm eastern US (translate to your own time zone). We’ll record each webinar, so sign up even if you can’t be there live.
WHO: Pamela Wilson of Big Brand System, and invited guests
WHY: Because it’s smart to lunch and learn!
Like this free resource? Please share the love...