Are you tired of feeling “invisible” behind your business image? Do you feel like people aren’t giving your business a second look?
Do you hesitate to share your website address, or hand out your business card? (Maybe you don’t even have those things yet).
Do you know your current marketing materials don’t do justice to your business?
Here’s how to change everything (for the better)
You’re smart about running your business, but you may have never learned how to create a recognizable brand for it.
You know the advantages of a well-crafted brand. A brand that conveys all the benefits your business offers through words, images, colors, fonts and more.
You know that you’ll sit up a little straighter and feel more confident talking about — and directing people to — your business when you have a brand that works.
But you may have no idea where to start working to improve it. And you may not feel “artistic” enough to do it yourself.
You can build a brand you’re proud of if you follow my step-by-step technique. No matter how “artistic” you are, you can follow my lessons about identifying who you’re trying to reach, fine-tuning your message, and translating it all into a brand you can be proud of.
What you can look forward to
It’s amazing how easy (and fun!) it is to create a brand for your business when you know:
- Who you’re trying to reach, and how you can benefit them
- What you’ll offer, and how you’ll talk about it
- What visual elements you’ll use to build a memorable brand
- How to keep it consistent over time
When you’ve mastered these elements, all your marketing tasks will be easier. Why? Because you’ll know who you serve, what your unique offering is, and how to speak about it. Plus, you’ll have a visual brand that supports you as you market your business.
Of course, you could keep doing what you’re doing now. You could attempt to figure this out on your own, trying one marketing technique, and then another. It may take years to finally hit on a combination of messaging and visuals that work. Or you may never find the right combination at all.
Why waste all that time with no guarantee of success?
Let me show you how to brand your business
I’m Pamela Wilson, and I’ve been helping small businesses create BIG brands since 1987. I know firsthand how to create a recognizable brand for even the smallest business. Here’s what I’ve learned over the past 25+ years:
- Well-planned and attractive marketing materials can make the difference between a successful business, and one that fails miserably.
- It has never been easier to create a recognizable brand by yourself. There is a democratization of tools and techniques happening right now that puts power into your hands, and I want to show you how to use it to your advantage.
- Free and inexpensive software tools make it easy to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with larger companies and look every bit as professional as they do — when you know what to do with those tools.
Here’s something else you should know: I believe that even if your business is very small — even if it’s just you — you deserve to have a BIG brand.
And I have a vision that someday, business owners around the world will be marketing their businesses with total confidence and mastery because of the information they’ve learned from the Big Brand System.
That’s why I created a very special product to help you get started right now.
Don’t waste time trying to figure this out yourself. Let me show you the fastest, most effective way to get results.
You don’t have time to waste, and I know that. That’s why this product is designed to give you the fastest possible results in the shortest amount of time.
You know how when you purchase something new, it comes with two books?
|One is the complete User Manual, a reference guide with every single feature listed and explained, and it looks like this:||The other is the Quick-Start Guide. It shows you how to get started now, and gives you shortcuts for getting results fast:|
I always reach for the quick-start guide. I know it’s the fastest way to make progress without having to sit down and read through the entire manual.
Presenting, The Quick-Start Guide to Branding Your Business
Inside the Quick-Start Guide you’ll find:
How to Start Building Your Big Brand: An action plan for creating a winning business brand in record time. If you want a recognizable brand with on-target messaging and a visual presentation that works, this chapter shows you how to get started today.
The Easy Method for Finding What Motivates Your Ideal Customer: What you must know about the people you want to sell to, and the fastest way to uncover this crucial information.
How to Develop a Message That Sells: Why fine-tuning your message will smooth the way for all your branding efforts, and how to do it, step-by-step. Even non-writers will find this fill-in-the-blank process easy and fast!
Finding Your True Brand Colors: How to avoid the brand-busting mistake many beginners make with their colors, and my exclusive method for creating a color palette that’s versatile and flexible, and expresses your visual brand.
Discover a Font Combination That Speaks for Your Brand: There are thousands of fonts available, and choosing readable fonts with some ‘personality’ will solidify your brand. Let me show you how the pros do it.
Master Space for Professional Results: Insider secrets for using white space, placing images on a page, and formatting text to make your pages look more professional.
Your Big Brand in the Future: Why being “boring” might be the best thing you can do for your brand to make it more memorable with each passing year.
“If you’ve ever had someone tell you you need to define your brand, but have no idea what that is or where to start, you need Pamela’s Quick-Start Guide. From REALLY defining who your customer is to picking the RIGHT colors, fonts, and visual style to speak to those people, it’s all here. And being a bootstrapping entrepreneur, I’m thrilled that she also told me exactly what low-cost and no-cost tools I could use to get professional results.
Set aside an afternoon to do the included worksheets and you’ll save yourself years of floundering with an ineffective brand.”
–Jen Waak, Keyboard Athletes
Here’s what you’ll get
The Quick-Start Guide to Branding Your Business consists of:
- A 42-page PDF ebook with clear, easy-to-follow instructions that take you step-by-step through the branding process — no marketing degree required. You’ll identify who you’re trying to communicate with, develop a compelling message, and translate it into visual elements that communicate what your business offers.
- An exclusive 20-minute long screencast video that shows you two step-by-step systems for creating a versatile color palette for your business using free online tools. You can download this screencast and keep it on your computer for reference whenever you need to work with color.
- Plus the bonus materials below. Read on …
BONUS materials included with the Quick-Start Guide:
Bonuses include four worksheets and a special report.
When you buy the Quick Start Guide, you’ll get these bonus materials that will help you make the most of your purchase:
- Branding Your Business WORKSHEETS: These four exclusive worksheets that will take the information from each lesson and show you how to apply it to your own business. That means you’ll walk away knowing exactly how to conquer your specific branding challenges.
- The Quick-Start Guide to Free and Inexpensive Resources SPECIAL REPORT: My report on the free and low-cost tools currently available that will help you do this branding work yourself. You’ll save thousands by using these alternatives to expensive design software and you’ll gain a set of tools you’ll enjoy using in the years ahead.
Save big by doing it yourself
If you were to hire me to do this work for you, you’d need a budget of several thousand dollars — to start. Why not take the 25+ years of business branding experience I’ve shared in these pages and put it to work for your business for a fraction of the cost?
The Quick-Start Guide to Branding Your Business is perfect for you if:
- You own a small business and need to build your brand from scratch
- Your business has a brand already, but you’re not happy with it
- You like some of the elements of your brand, but you want to check that you’re on the right track and make improvements
“A really helpful guide. I thought it would just help me pick a “look and feel” for a new project. It did that, but it also got me over a hurdle I didn’t even know I was facing. In thinking about how to connect with my customers visually, I realized I was overlooking a primary motivation that will keep people actively using the service I’m building. Major breakthrough.
I usually skip worksheets, but this time I actually stopped reading and did them. That’s where the magic happened.
The sections on layout and white space are also excellent. I’ve been making some of the mistakes Pamela points out with white space and multiple images on the page. Just those tips alone would be worth the purchase price.”
–Joe Thoron, Website Momentum
You’re just moments away from taking the first steps toward a polished, effective business brand.
Get started today. Grab the Quick-Start lessons, and start applying them to your business for fast results:
- A 42-page PDF ebook that takes you step-by-step through the branding process
- An exclusive 20-minute screencast video with two techniques for creating a versatile color palette for your business
And remember, when you buy the Quick Start Guide, you’ll get these free BONUS materials:
- Branding Your Business WORKSHEETS: take the information from the lessons and apply it to your own business so you’ll know exactly what to do
- The Quick-Start Guide to Free and Inexpensive Resources SPECIAL REPORT: the free and low-cost tools that will help you do this branding work yourself
My promise to you: a money-back guarantee
This material has built the brands of many small business owners already, and I’m confident it will help you, too.
Review the Quick-Start Guide to Branding Your Business for 30 days. Use the worksheets, watch the screencast and work on your brand.
If you find it doesn’t meet your needs, send me an email within 30 days, and I’ll refund your purchase 100%, guaranteed.
I like how focused, organized, and detail oriented you are.
The worksheets seemed a bit simple at first, but after a few days in the “mental stew pot,” new ideas starting bubbling to the top. You over deliver on everything you do.
The Quick-Start Guide helped me focus my tagline, and got me thinking about relevant images.
I learn from you on two levels; 1. what you say 2. what you do. Thank you.
–James Oyler, Ph.D.
Get it before your competition does
Every day, more people discover the information and guidance offered on the Big Brand System site. Grab this in-depth guide before your competitors do, so you can start building a memorable brand today, and be ahead of the game months from now.
Take the first step toward a brand you’ll be proud of:
The Quick Start Guide to Branding Your Business will help you build an effective, memorable brand for your business. Don’t waste another day marketing your business with a brand that’s not working. Click above and start building your BIG brand today.
BIG Brand System
PS: You deserve a brand that makes you stand up straighter and feel proud about what you offer, and I want to help you make that happen. Invest in a memorable brand for your business. Click above, and let’s get started now!