Click below for immediate access to the Quick-Start Guide:
We’re not born knowing how to build a brand.
You’re smart about running your business, but you may have never learned how to create a recognizable brand for it.
You know the advantages of a well-crafted brand. A brand that conveys all the benefits your business offers through words, images, colors, fonts and more.
But you may have no idea where to start working to improve it. And you may not feel “artistic” enough to do it yourself.
Don’t waste time trying to figure this out yourself. Let me show you the fastest, most effective way to get results.
You don’t have time to waste, and I know that. That’s why I created the Quick-Start Guide to Branding Your Business. It’s designed to give you the fastest possible results in the shortest amount of time.
Here’s what you’ll get
The Quick-Start Guide to Branding Your Business consists of:
- A 42-page PDF ebook with clear, easy-to-follow instructions that take you step-by-step through the branding process — no marketing degree required. You’ll identify who you’re trying to communicate with, develop a compelling message, and translate it into visual elements that communicate what your business offers.
- An exclusive 20-minute long screencast video that shows you two step-by-step systems for creating a versatile color palette for your business using free online tools. You can download this screencast and keep it on your computer for reference when you need to work with color.
- Plus the bonus materials below. Read on …
BONUS materials included with the Quick-Start Guide:
Bonuses include four worksheets and a special report.
When you buy the Quick Start Guide, you’ll get these bonus materials that will help you make the most of your purchase:
- Branding Your Business WORKSHEETS: These four exclusive worksheets that will take the information from each lesson and show you how to apply it to your own business. That means you’ll walk away knowing exactly how to conquer your specific branding challenges.
- The Quick-Start Guide to Free and Inexpensive Resources SPECIAL REPORT: My report on the free and low-cost tools currently available that will help you do this branding work yourself. You’ll save thousands by using these alternatives to expensive design software and you’ll gain a set of tools you’ll enjoy using in the years ahead.
Save big by doing it yourself
If you were to hire me to do this work for you, you’d need a budget of several thousand dollars — to start. Why not take the 25+ years of business branding experience I’ve shared in these pages and put it to work for your business for a fraction of the cost?
The Quick-Start Guide to Branding Your Business is perfect for you if:
- You own a small business and need to build your brand from scratch
- Your business has a brand already, but you’re not happy with it
- You like some of the elements of your brand, but you want to check that you’re on the right track and make improvements
“A really helpful guide. I thought it would just help me pick a “look and feel” for a new project. It did that, but it also got me over a hurdle I didn’t even know I was facing. In thinking about how to connect with my customers visually, I realized I was overlooking a primary motivation that will keep people actively using the service I’m building. Major breakthrough.
I usually skip worksheets, but this time I actually stopped reading and did them. That’s where the magic happened.
The sections on layout and white space are also excellent. I’ve been making some of the mistakes Pamela points out with white space and multiple images on the page. Just those tips alone would be worth the purchase price.”
–Joe Thoron, Website Momentum
My promise to you: a money-back guarantee
This material has built the brands of many small business owners already, and I’m confident it will help you, too.
Take a full month to review the Quick-Start Guide. Use the worksheets, watch the screencast and work on your brand. If you find it doesn’t meet your needs, send me an email within 30 days, and I’ll refund your purchase 100%, guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly will I get from this product?
Clarity about who your ideal customer is. Confidence that the brand promise and tagline you’re using will resonate with them. Pride in the beautiful, versatile five-color palette you create all by yourself. Conviction that you’re using the best possible fonts for your business. Satisfaction in the pages you create using your newly acquired mastery of white space, images and layout. And delight over the new set of tools I’ll share with you in my bonus report!
How is this product different from what you share in your newsletters and on this site?
The Quick-Start Guide to Branding Your Business goes into detail about how to craft a brand that’s tailored to your business. The four worksheets included will make the lessons come alive for your situation. You’ll walk through the process step-by-step, and emerge on the other side with a clear vision of how to apply what you’ve learned to your business.
Can I pay with PayPal?
Yes, you can! It’s easy: just select the PayPal button in the shopping cart.
Want to know more?
Still have questions?
Let me know in the comments!