Did you know you’re sitting in front of a powerful ebook publishing machine?
Gone are the days when — in order to become a published author — we had to shop our book concept around to agents, and expect multiple rejection letters before we ever saw an acceptance letter. If we ever saw an acceptance letter.
Now you have everything you need to write, create and market your ebook right in front of you. Our computers, coupled with powerful open-source (i.e. free) software, and a little knowledge about structuring, editing and marketing your work are all you need.
Ready to get started? Sign up for the Ultimate eBook Kickstart. It’s a free, on-demand class where you’ll learn tips and tricks that will make writing, creating and sharing your ebook easy. Pick a date and time that’s convenient for you. It’s 47 minutes packed with great visuals and valuable information. Register now.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the Ultimate eBook Kickstart:
- Common mistakes beginning ebook authors make and how to avoid them.
- How to uncover the “sweet spot”that will lead you to a topic your audience will find irresistible
- 4 ultra-fast writing techniques (2 are for non-writers)
- 2 graphic elements that make the difference between a final product that looks professional, and one that looks like it was done by an amateur.
- How your “launch personality type” helps you know the best way for you to share your final product with the world
“This is the best webinar I’ve attended. I purchased [eBook Evolution] to test it out but also because I felt the webinar was worth the cost of the product.” – Jon Buscall
Get started creating the ebook you’ve dreamed about. Register for the Ultimate eBook Kickstart now.