Targeted, well-designed marketing materials — whether they’re in print or on the web — will help your business look professional, communicate effectively and sell more. That’s what the Big Brand System is all about.
I’m Pamela Wilson, and I believe that even though your company may be small, your brand can be BIG.
At Big Brand System, you’ll discover how strategic marketing — paired with polished design — helps your business play in the same league with even your largest competitors.
The best way to get started building your big brand is to sign up for my free Marketing Toolkit.
Here’s what the free toolkit includes:
- Immediate access to my Marketing Boost audio: get inspired by how simple marketing can be in this 20-minute audio presentation, available to listen to on-site or as a download
- The 10-part Design 101 series delivered straight to your inbox: discover how mastering simple design concepts will polish up your marketing materials and make them more effective
- Blog updates: you’ll be the first to see my blog posts in your inbox
- Weekend Digest newsletter: the best marketing and design links I’ve found in an easy-to-read format you’ll love
Read more about how to use the power of great marketing and design to grow your business
When your marketing materials look professional and convey a targeted message to your audience, they’re more effective and you feel better about using them. Read on to find out how to polish up your visual presentation, tighten up your copywriting and manage your marketing efforts.
Design for Small Business
- How do you know if a logo is good? If you plan to use one of the online logo design services, you need this post: Become a Logo Design Connoisseur
- Keep this rule in mind when you choose your business color palette: You Already Know the Most Important Color Rule
- Your words don’t have to do all the heavy lifting. Use images to help communicate your marketing messages: The Business of Images in Your Business
- Lots of controversy about this post, but I’m standing my ground! Why I Hate Verdana
- Copywriting is easier when you know a few tricks. I share my favorites in this post: The Lazy Woman’s Guide to Copywriting
- Your business tagline might be the most important copy you write. Here’s how to do it right: How to Write a Terrific Tagline
- Tighten your copywriting so that it keeps your readers engaged: Strip Down to the Bare Facts
Small Business Marketing
- Marketing your business doesn’t have to be expensive. Read this post to discover my favorite free and low-cost tools for marketing: 10 Favorite Ways to Beat the High Cost of Marketing
- Small business marketing lessons you can learn from my favorite television show, AMC’s Mad Men: 7 Small Business Marketing Tips Inspired by Mad Men
- One simple question will help you get to the heart of your marketing efforts. Learn which one you should be asking here: Digging Deep to Unearth Marketing Gold