Over the years I’ve spoken to many of you, and have heard about your struggles as you build a brand for your business.
Brand marketing or brand design: which one is more difficult?
As you know, I believe a successful brand happens when you combine strategic marketing and great design. Most of the struggles I see fall into one of these categories.
- You struggle to find a good name or tagline for your business.
- You aren’t sure how to talk about what you offer.
- You don’t understand who your ideal customer is.
- You can’t put your finger on what makes your business unique.
- You can’t figure out which colors would work best for your business.
- You have no idea how to choose fonts that communicate your brand.
- You find it difficult to make your marketing materials look polished.
- You work with a designer, but aren’t getting what you need from them.