These past few weeks, I’ve been speaking personally with my readers.
It’s the latest incarnation of my Pamela Wilson Focus Group. The last time I ran a focus group was back in late 2012, and a lot has changed since then.
But one thing hasn’t changed at all. It turns out that back in 2012, and today in 2015 I had the same reaction after speaking personally with many of you:
“Wow: this is an amazing group of people!”
Challenges as varied as you are
One of the most important things you can do when running a focus group is to ask a consistent set of questions of everyone you talk to. It makes it much easier to compare answers and draw out the similarities and differences.
This year, as in 2012, I asked focus group members:
“What is your biggest challenge right now?”
Among the many answers I heard were:
- How to re-position and reinvent my business
- How to appeal to a market that’s willing to pay me well
- How to manage my projects, increase efficiency, and systematize my business
- How to morph my hard-won expertise into a new business venture
- How to market my business within a specific geographic location
It’s your turn: tell me about your biggest challenge
Now I’d like to give you a turn. Cruise on down to the comments section, and tell me:
- What challenge is keeping you up at night right now?
- What business puzzle are you working on?
- What’s holding you back and not allowing you to move forward in your business?
As mention in my newsletter, where I invited folks to join my focus group, I am looking for ways to serve my audience with the limited time I have available.
Speaking with you has given me some great ideas, so thank you.
OK, your turn:
What’s your biggest business challenge right now?