There’s a problem with online business — and I’d like to help solve it.
Online business can be lonely — and confusing.
It’s tough to find people to talk to who understand what you’re trying to accomplish.
When I first started Big Brand System, I got used to seeing people’s eyes glaze over when I explained my business is online. No one I knew understood anything about how online businesses worked.
So I did something about it: I joined mastermind/group coaching programs where I could share what I was working on and get feedback and support from people who “got me” (and my business).
It made all the difference in the world! And now I’d like to offer this to you.
Monthly Campfire Sessions from Big Brand System
If I decide to move ahead with them, these monthly sessions would be a way to get targeted help for your online business without a long-term coaching commitment.
Monthly Campfire Sessions:
- Would be a way get feedback on your website, your business idea, your funnel setup, your launch plans … anything you need help with
- Would offer eight laser-coaching spots, available on a first-come first served basis
- Would allow you to submit your question in advance and get 15 minutes of live focused coaching — plus 1 hour and 45 minutes to learn from others’ questions and coaching
- Would cost just $60 per coaching spot or $29 for an “observer” seat (watch the session but don’t participate)
- Would not be an ongoing commitment — you would sign up only when you need one
- Would be recorded and all paid attendees would get access to the session recording to re-watch whenever they want
This would be a way to get targeted help on “that thing” you’re stuck on — whether it’s figuring out how to promote your new product, brainstorming your tagline, deciding on an opt-in incentive, getting feedback on your pricing structure, or something else.
Good idea? Bad idea?
I have noticed that people need a place to get their questions answered — without having to commit to a long-term coaching relationship. I’m hoping Monthly Campfire sessions will be that place.
What do you think? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments.
If you don’t have time to leave a comment, just “vote” by responding to the question below.
Thoughts? Questions? Suggestions?
I’m all ears. Cruise on down to the comments and let me know what you think.