This article features homepage design ideas that will help you get this response from people who land on your website:
Because really, isn’t that the effect we want?
We want our site visitors to say:
- “I’m home! This is the place I’ve been searching for.”
- “This site was designed just for me!”
- “After a long search, I have found my people.”
Wondering how to design a homepage that has that kind of impact? It’s easier than you think.
In How to Create a Homepage for Your Online Business, I shared exactly what is the best content to put on your homepage.
We covered the three essential elements every effective homepage features. They are:
- A high-impact website tagline
- A clear path to find out more
- An invitation to stay connected via email
Today’s article is going to share how to design those three elements for maximum impact.
First off, let’s answer the obvious questions …