- Do your prospects really know what you offer?
- Do they understand how your business is unique?
- If you asked them to describe your business in one sentence, could they do it?
If you answered “no” to any of the previous questions, it might be time to finally build the big brand your business deserves.
But what exactly is a big brand?
What life’s like when your brand is big
Did you know that a big brand can be … small? I’m just a one-woman show operating out of a home office, and that has been the case for the past 21 years since I started my design and marketing studio.
But in the past couple of weeks, I have been:
- Listed as one of the “Best of the Best” on Copyblogger’s new Authority program sales page
- Contacted by an editor at CNN Money print magazine for an article on email marketing
- Linked to by Gene Marks of the New York Times Small Business section for last week’s post on getting great testimonials
I repeat: I’m a one-woman show working from a home office. But what I have going for me is a big brand — one I’ve been building online since 2010.
When your brand is big, here’s what happens:
- Your prospects know what you offer, understand its value, and buy your products and services with confidence.
- You are recognized by your peers, and offered opportunities for joint venture projects that may not be available to less recognizable brands.
- You find it easy to sell new products or services because your customer base trusts and likes your business — they’ve come to expect the best from your company.
- Your business grows, because you consistently bring in new prospects, convert them to customers, and keep them happy over time.
Don’t get me wrong: it’s not easy. It takes dedication and hard work.
Most importantly, it takes applying your efforts in the right way, toward the right goals, and with the right tools.
You could spin your wheels for years and never make it. But when you truly understand the system for building a big brand, you’ll see your efforts pay off with increased recognition, customers and income.
Don’t continue to suffer with a wimpy brand
Are you ready to learn the system that can make your brand BIG?
Are you tired of your ineffective brand, and ready to do the work needed to set up a system of marketing and design that grows a big brand for your business?