What brand are you?
Having a memorable brand identity helps you stand out from the competition.
But it’s not easy to develop, is it?
I recommend a simple starting place — discovering your brand personality.
And today, I’m bringing you an easy (fast) way to find your brand personality and begin expressing it to the world.
Why should you start with your brand personality?
Your brand personality is the way you express your marketing communications using words, images, and other visual elements like colors and fonts.
Your brand personality impacts how your prospects see your business.
Here’s what’s great about knowing your brand personality before you begin building your brand.
- You know what to say and how to say it. When you understand how you want your business to be perceived, it’s easy to find the right words to convey your messages
- You know what visual elements to use to express it. Choosing fonts, colors, and images is easier when you have your brand personality nailed down
- It sets the tone for everything. Getting a handle on how you want to be seen influences things like how you deliver customer service; what solutions you develop; how you treat any employees you may have
Your brand personality can be the entry point to a whole new way of looking at your business!
Here’s the truth:
No brand personality = your brand is not memorable
Your brand is not memorable = your business has no impact
Your business has no impact = you don’t have a business
Get to know your brand personality today
Here’s the three-step process you can use to get to know your brand personality right now.
- Take the quiz below: it take less than five minutes
- Read more about your brand personality on your results page
- Grab your Brand Personality Video and Mini Guide for examples, guidance, colors, and fonts you can use to express your brand personality
The Brand Personality Video and Mini Guides will cost just $9.99 each starting next week.
But from now until May 31, you can get your video and mini guide for just $4.99!
To get started, take this quiz and see your results.
Questions? Let me know in the comments.
PS: I had a lot of fun dressing to match the different brand personalities as you’ll see in the image at the top of this article. 🙂