Google+ is the newest social media phenomenon, and I brought Grandma Mary — our favorite funny social media expert — in for a video interview. I wanted to get her take on it. Click play below to see what she thinks: she doesn’t hold back!
Here’s what we covered:
- What “personalities” each social network has, and the best way to use each one
- Whether or not you should try to migrate the friends and followers you have on Facebook over to Google+
- How to share your information on Google+: when to make it public, and when to limit it to your circles
- What to do when someone adds you to a circle, and you have no idea who they are
- What Grandma really thinks about Google+. Is it the new face of the web? She spills the beans in this exclusive video!
Find more of Grandma Mary’s social media tips here.
Tell me what you think about Google+ in the comments. Have you tried it? Are you confused by it? I want to hear what you think!