It’s Time to Finally Master Content Marketing
Master Content Marketing is available wherever books are sold:
A complete guide for beginners and pros alike which maps out a stress-free, repeatable, step-by-step process for effective content marketing — written by a business owner, marketing consultant, and leading authority on the subject.
Annoying, dusty old marketing strategies don’t work anymore.
Today, it’s all about inbound marketing — drawing (not dragging) customers to your business with helpful information they are actively searching out.
It’s called content marketing, and it’s how marketing happens today.
The bad news? It’s up to you to create online content that works — and somehow make it stand out among the sea of information that’s already online.
Enter Master Content Marketing. Pamela Wilson has written a step-by-step guide through the content marketing process. It works for both B2B (business-to-business) and B2C (business-to-consumer) content creation.
It works even if you’re not a “born writer.”
“Scores of people profess to be content marketing experts. Who can you trust? You can trust Pamela Wilson.”
– Brian Clark, CEO Rainmaker Digital and founder of Copyblogger
Master Content Marketing is for lazy content marketers
Well … not lazy, exactly. Let’s say efficient.
You’re about to discover:
- How to create a content marketing strategy that guides customers to know, like, and trust your business — and that builds your audience every time you hit publish
- An ultra-efficient step-by-step process for creating your content in a way that fits into your busy schedule
- The seven essential elements of a successful piece of content — once you know what they are, you can snap together content like a simple puzzle
- How to capture and use your best content ideas so you can avoid the “blank page blues”
- Easy-to-use templates for your headlines, subheads, first sentences, and more
During her award-winning 30+ year marketing career, Pamela Wilson has helped local, national, and international clients communicate their messages effectively. She’s the founder of BIG Brand System and the former Executive VP of Educational Content at Rainmaker Digital.
Her passion is teaching — and she has a gift for making complex topics simple and easy to understand.
She wrote Master Content Marketing to give you a step-by-step process for creating effective content marketing in a stress-free, fun, and repeatable way.
Get Master Content Marketing for all the encouragement, resources, and guidance you need to build your online presence with content marketing.
Master Content Marketing is available wherever books are sold, including independent bookstores: