Christian Toto is a prolific writer. He posts on his blog at least once a day, and sometimes more. That’s a lot of writing, and it’s one of his many strengths.
His topic? Movie reviews. He’s a good writer, and is ready to ramp up his web presence with a more streamlined design. Christian contacted me for a Big Brand System Review. Here’s what we covered in our call:
- Why ads on your site don’t always pay
- How to earn more income from your web traffic
- Why switching to a new theme may not solve your design problems
- Icky picky typography fixes that make a difference
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to show your true personality in your marketing
- Why creating a list should be priority #1
What Would Toto Watch? Site
Here’s a screen shot of Christian’s site on the day we spoke. He’s already made some of the changes we discussed, so be sure to visit it today to take a look.
Listen to the Big Brand System Review Call here:
Ready to have your site reviewed? Apply here.
What did you take away from this review call? Did you learn anything you’ll apply to your own site? Let me know in the comments.